Welcome to our Web site! We are Tera Ventures OÜ, a private limited company, incorporated under the laws of Estonia, registration code 14088576, registered address Pikk tn 7, 10123, Tallinn, Estonia (hereinafter “Tera Ventures”, “we”, “us” or “our”). The term “Tera Ventures” might also, depending from the context, refer to other companies belonging to the same group (TeraVCapital OÜ, a private limited company, incorporated under the laws of Estonia, registration code 14205651 registered address Pikk tn 7, 10123, Tallinn, Estonia)
Tera Ventures operates the website https://tera.vc, its subdomains (hereinafter “Web Site”) and the software, databases, interfaces, associated media, documentation, updates, new releases and other components or materials incorporated therein or integrated therewith. We are focusing on born-global digital startups creating network effects, applying machine learning, and other enabling technologies to business models which will become the infrastructure of and deeply impact our future lives. The Web Site introduces our operations and purposes.
These terms of service (hereinafter “Terms of Service”) apply to all persons who use our Web Site. By using our Web Site you accept these Terms of Service. Therefore, we kindly ask you to carefully read the Terms of Service. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms of Service, please cease using our Web Site.
The term “Customer” or “you” refers to a natural person or a legal entity who uses our Web Site or other services provided by Tera Ventures.
- USE OF THE WEB SITE
- The Web Site, all content on the Web Site is solely and exclusively owned and operated by Tera Ventures. Intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, any and all copyrights, trademarks, service marks and trade names contained on the Web Site, are owned by Tera Ventures, its affiliates and/or third-party licensors.
- Subject to the Terms of Service, you are granted a limited non-exclusive license to use the Web Site.
- Unless provided by applicable law, it is prohibited to modify, translate, disassemble, decompile or re-engineer a part or the whole of the Web Site. You shall not copy, distribute or publish any content of the Web Site or any information obtained or derived there from, unless provided by applicable law.
- It is prohibited to:
- use the Web Site for any unlawful purpose;
- solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- violate any international or local regulations, rules and laws;
- harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- submit any false or misleading information;
- upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the software or Web Site;
- spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- use the Web Site for any obscene or immoral purpose;
- interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Web Site;
- circumvent any technical measures we use to provide the Web Site.
- Tera Ventures does not guarantee that your use of the Web Site will always be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. There might be occasions when the use of the Web Site may be interrupted for an indefinite time period, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to the failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment.
- Tera Ventures remains the right to at any time, provide or make available updates or upgrades, including, without limitation, bug fixes, service enhancements, new features, deletion of existing functions, or modifications.
- LIABILITY AND IDEMNIFICATION
- The Web Site and any content or features made available on the Web Site is provided “as is” and “as available”, without any warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties.
- The Web Site is aimed for persons operating in their economic and professional activities. Therefore, consumer protection provisions of applicable law shall not apply.
- All content made available on the Web Site or by provision of our services, including by sending our newsletters, is information of a general nature. Nothing made available on the Web Site or via our newsletters constitutes professional and/or financial advice, nor does any information on the Web Site or newsletters constitute a comprehensive or complete statement of the matters discussed on the Web Site.
- The content made available on the Web Site and via newsletters is intended for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. We do not guarantee that the information contained on our Web Site or newsletters information made available on our is always accurate and complete.
- Upon change of any circumstances, Tera Ventures has no obligation to update, modify or amend the information once made available.
- The Web Site may include links to other websites or services or to third party content. We do not endorse any such linked sites or third party content or the information, material, products, or services contained on or accessible through linked sites. Access and use of linked sites, including the information, material, products, and services on linked sites or available through linked sites is solely at your own risk.
- We do not warrant or guarantee that the use of our Web Site will be compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use, available all the time or at any specific time, uninterrupted, secure or error free, suitable for your requirements or free from viruses, interference, hacking or other security intrusion.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Estonia.
- Any disputes arising from these Terms of Service shall be settled in the Harju County Court in the Republic of Estonia.
- If any term, condition or provision of these Terms of Service is held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal in whole or in part for any reason, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible. The validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions or provisions, or portions of them, shall not be affected.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any provision of or any of our rights under these Terms of Service shall not mean that we have deemed a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision or right.